[Diy_efi] EFI--Manifold types

Garrett P. Beauregard gpbeau at cox.net
Wed Aug 25 13:34:51 GMT 2004

TomS,

We may be running different cams that allow you to make power up that high.
I'm restricted by emissions tests in my city so I couldn't use a cam that
would give me a very high operating range. If I can't spin the motor to make
power, I'm wondering if a different manifold can help me make more torque
lower in the operating range. You may be right about the port sizes on the
Pro-Flo manifold as I did not measure them and compare to the Victor Jr.

Garrett