[Diy_efi] Pulse width meter

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Thu Dec 2 23:14:27 GMT 2004

     I would love to see the code.  I have just started playing with Pic
processors.  My experience with them is very little at this point.
I've been looking at all I could find on the piclist.com.  Them seem
to be the answer to most of the stuff I've been playing with for
modified ecms.  Very simple complete package, and so cheap too.

Thanks,

Marcello