[Diy_efi] Fw: 94' TBI Help!

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Tue Dec 7 22:53:24 GMT 2004

     I have a complete wiring diagram for the vin K 1990.  I've done
basically the same thing, but put an 89 vin k in a 70' landcruiser.
You give me somewhere to send it in email, or a fax # I'll fax it to
you.  It doesn't give the pin positions at the bulk head, but it does
give the colors of every wire.  Maybe I'll try in put in my yahoo
pics.  But I'd rather just fax it.  That is alot easier.

Marcello