[Diy_efi] Re: Fuel Injector Tester (was: Re: GM ecotec)

- titkoscim at maffia.hu
Wed Dec 8 20:45:08 GMT 2004

Hi,

>Take a look in the Project directory on the web site, there was a magazine
>reprint of a Fuel Injector Tester, lotsa good info and ideas. It's currently
>missing after the "Big Bang", I found a copy and ftp'd it into incoming, so
>when Steve R. finds the time, he can put it in place again.
>In the mean time, the WayBack Machine at http://www.archive.org has a copy,
>it's minus a few pages tho'.
>A simple thunk occurs to me to try using some Super Bright LEDs as the strobe
>light, less expensive & more robust than a xenon strobe, but not sure if
>they'd be bright enough outdoors. I noticed that http://www.ramseykits.com
>has a kit, #LEDS1C, that might be useful but you'd pay for more features than
>needed for this task.
>rgds,
>philh
>(digest)

could not retrieve from incoming, but found it in the wayback machine. Phil, thanx a lot! I've not even thought about using a PC to control it, and though this machine is bit overcomplicated for my purposes, I've got good ideas, and will start building mine after exam season.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat thanx! :)

tom