[Diy_efi] wiring suppliers

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 15:28:52 GMT 2004

--===============73708178548084002==

--0-1549941010-1102605960=:11021

Hello all,
anyone know of some good sources for fuse blocks/ relay blocks... with  the new harness I need to add a few new fused circuts that were not an option on original Grand Am... Ive been looking into bussman.com, also checked JCwhitney, and the local autoparts store.. nothing that is water resistant. What I really want is a fuse block that has onboard relay that I can trigger the "key on power" with a cover all in one nice package... Ive a make shift unit now 4 fuse block with relay next to it to power it on... but a more factory look would be nice... too bad Ive no room for that nice BTP/Regal/Monte under hood fuse/relay box... :(

jim

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1549941010-1102605960=:11021

<DIV><BR>
<DIV>Hello all,</DIV>
<DIV>anyone know of some good sources for fuse blocks/ relay blocks... with&nbsp; the new harness I need to add a few new fused circuts that were not an option on original Grand Am... Ive been looking into bussman.com, also checked JCwhitney, and the local autoparts store.. nothing that is water resistant. What I really want is a fuse block that has onboard relay that I can trigger the "key on power" with a cover all in one nice package... Ive a make shift unit now 4 fuse block with relay next to it to power it on... but a more factory look would be nice... too bad Ive no room for that nice BTP/Regal/Monte under hood fuse/relay box... :(</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>jim</DIV>
--0-1549941010-1102605960=:11021--