[Diy_efi] bigger injectors

lmarcus2 at juno.com lmarcus2 at juno.com
Wed Dec 15 04:20:22 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have another question concerning bigger injectors with ethanol fuel. If I was to get higher flowing alcohol-specific injectors, can the injectors still be reprogrammed to accomadate leaner fuel mixtures? For example, as part of my project for an engineering competition, I want to add a few modifications to the engine that will allow leaner mixtures to be used. So my question is, even if I get injectors made for ethanol fuel, can I still modify them to allow for leaner mixtures.