[Diy_efi]

Joe Lopilato josephl at aei.ca
Fri Dec 24 17:57:22 GMT 2004

Hi all:

I apologize in advance if this is way-off-topic, but I am trying all
available avenues to reach as many DIY/knowledgeable folks as possible.

I am working on a project that will isolate the sound of an engine noise
(valve noise, piston slap, valve tap, etc.) from the normal engine sound
stream. To that end I am looking for high-quality recorded engine sounds
with any type of anomaly such as described above. If any of you have any
such recordings and would be willing to send them to me I would be very
grateful. If, however you cannot, but can send me a link that would be
helpful, I would appreciate that gesture as well. Thanks-in-advance for your
help.

Regards and best wishes for the holidays,

Joe