[Diy_efi]

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 19:13:19 GMT 2004

--- Joe Lopilato <josephl at aei.ca> wrote:

> I am working on a project that will isolate the
> sound of an engine noise (valve noise, piston slap,
> valve tap, etc.) from the normal engine sound
> stream.

Out of curiosity, do you mind discussing the project
at all?

The character and quality of those sounds varies
greatly with engine layout and design (i.e., placement
of water jackets around cylinders, casting of cylinder
head, etc.)

=====
| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |