[Diy_efi] checksums

- titkoscim at maffia.hu
Tue Dec 28 23:28:31 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just wondered if checksums can be eliminated. I know there is a reason
to use them, but when experimenting with chips, it would be nice to
eliminate the checksum code with nops...
your thoughts?
and, how can one figure where to find the input data? like RPM sensing,
MAF sensing, and so on. realtime logging would be just great for this
and make it easy, but on older systems I doubt there is a way to do, or?
Via OBD (I or II, I don't care, I just mean the OBD way :)

tom