[Diy_efi]

Justin justin justin_email at lycos.com
Thu Dec 30 02:21:31 GMT 2004

 I was wondering what ECU would be best to use for a multiport EFI
setup on a cadillac 500 motor?  I already have the hardware like the
intake, injectors, fuel rail, throttlebody, etc. but I need to know
what ECU would be best to use and from what model car/van?  Also what
vehicle would be best to grab the wiring harness from?  Does anyone
know who to talk to about burning the eprom chips?  Thanks - Justin

--=20