[Diy_efi] ZIF socket in a 7747

rjp rjp at teknology.net
Fri Feb 6 17:35:40 GMT 2004

I have a '165 for my '89 Y-body and '747 for my 454 SS that sure would be
nice if they were socketed. Ron, do you have a link or something that could
possibly help me locate such a person? My soldering skills leave something
to be desired. :(   I wonder if Craig Moates could do it? He is pretty
slick w/ that kind of stuff??? Hmmmm...

-rp