[Diy_efi] First throttle body pics

Bill Shaw b.shaw at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 17:25:35 GMT 2004

Hi Gang,

I haven't posted here in a couple of years,  been too busy with the kids,
work & and driving the doors off the p-car. I'm back now with a new project.
I've been tracking a Porsche 928s with a 4.7 liter V8.  The interior is
gutted  and fitted with a roll bar, race seats, and 5 point harnesses.

Last season was awesome,  even running pretty much stock ending and
suspension.  For this season I've replaced the stock shocks & springs with a
stiff racing setup,  got new sticky track tires,  and I'm working on
converting the ECU to a '749 setup so I can add some boost in the near
future. I *think* the intake modifications and ECU change should be good for
an additional 40 to 50 hp.

The first pictures of my new throttle body setup are available at:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/p-928/749.html

The fabrication is about done,  now it's time to start cutting wires :-)

Bill
'84 928s 5 sp.