[Diy_efi] Injector flow rate

David M. Ingebretsen dingebre at 3dphysics.net
Tue Jan 20 23:10:46 GMT 2004

> this seems to work:
> New BPW = Old BPW * (New Engine Displacement/Old Engine
> Displacement)/(New Injector Flow/Old Injector Flow)

Thanks Robert. This ratio gets me the 178 BPW. When I programmed this, I got
high BLM's across the board. I slowly increased it and am now running a 184
which brackets 128 on my BLM's. Most are close to 128, but isn't there always
room for tweaking? I think the root difference is that my fuel pressure may be
a bit low, closer to 11 psi instead of 12.

Bye,

David

David M. Ingebretsen, M.S., M.E.
Collision Forensics and Engineering, Inc.
2469 Fort Union Boulevard, Suite 114
Salt Lake City, Ut 84121

dingebre at 3dphysics.net
(801) 733-5458