[Diy_efi] Plumbing - EFI conversion

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue Jan 27 17:16:27 GMT 2004

The "TBI/TPI swapping" book from www.jagsthatrun.com has a couple pages
on surge tanks, and other methods to prevent fuel starvation.  Pictures
of the baffling in different GM tanks, an aftermarket sender with a
baffle attached, a picture of a nice 5 fitting custom surge tank,
suggestions for fuel pumps, and probably some other stuff that I've
forgotten.  I found a baffled tank for my '78 Monte Carlo EFI
conversion, but if there wasn't one available then I'd take a good look
at the VW tank.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet