[Diy_efi] conversion questions

Bill USN-1 bill.hamilton1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 22:46:43 GMT 2004

I understand.
That's why I said I run the pump successfully on mine.
Actually mine are V-8 conversions and the pumps have no problem keeping
up.
Common practices still apply.
Mount pump at or near the level of the bottom of the tank.
Have a good feed and return line.
Always run a filter before the pump.
Mount pump as close to the tank as possible.

These pumps were designed to feed the ford V-8 at 40psi continuously so
they have no problem delivering 12-14psi to the GM system.
They are $75 at AZ.

Bill
USN-1