[Diy_efi] Hydrogen Powered Vehicle

Chris Carson fastcarson at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 18 23:34:26 GMT 2004

Well, shoot me if I'm wrong, but I read that it actually takes more energy /
polluting to purify hydrogen than just to use the gasoline in the car
itself. I think hydrogen is far too volatile and dangerous to use in a car,
though propane is not much better, and many convert their trucks to run on
it. Can anyone enlighten on the differences between propane and hydrogen
used as a fuel? Would be interested to hear about it..

Chris