[Diy_efi] Hydrogen Powered Vehicle

joeld joeld at ualberta.ca
Mon Jul 19 04:26:47 GMT 2004

I actually know of a person who did this. As far fetched as it sounds, he made
his own electrolysis machine and made hydrogen and oxygen and ran a 350 chev
with it. He basically just made a crude manifold with various welding supplies
(valves, regulators...) and fed the engine right out of the bottles. I forget
how much power it made but the number was just retarded. Needless to say it
did not survive long before it blew up. Sorry, I really don't know any
specifics. The guy owned his own welding shop and had a Mechanical Engineering
degree.

Joel Day
4th Yr. B.Sc. Min Eng
2004 C.S.C. Project Coordinator