[Diy_efi] GMC 747 and Ford duraspark

Peter Jonasson jonasso at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jul 19 14:38:59 GMT 2004

Matthew

That would work... but I need easy access to pull the prom to reprogram =
it
on occasion. Converting to the 747 will be a step by step process, first
getting the TBI working and ending with full emission and timing being
controlled.

I pulled my dash apart yesterday and I am now thinking I will install =
the
ECM where the original Jeep one was. Oddly enough the old ECM has a Ford
sticker on it?????

Any History on American Motors/Jeep (1987) buying their ECM's from =
Ford?????

Regards... Peter=20
"There are 3 types of Engineers..."
"Those that can count... and those that can't"