[Diy_efi] Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator Specs?

clair.davis at charter.net clair.davis at charter.net
Sat Jul 24 13:38:16 GMT 2004

Well, to help with half this problem, I found the TOMCO catalog on-line last
night.  They're great.  They say they sell "aftermarket" parts, but most of
the TPS & MAP sensor I've seen have OEM PN's on them.  Here's a link to
their catalog site:
http://www.tomco-inc.com/emissions_catalog.html
At the end of the FPR pages, they have photos of all the parts.  You'll have
to work backwards from the photo to the pn to the application to see if it's
in the right ballpark for you.  Sadly, no pressure numbers, so my question
is only half answered.

FWIW, the FPR that was supplied in my kit has hose barbs on input/output,
with some sort of mount.  That's my current last resort, since it doesn't
package as well as I'd like.  I can get the NAPA number for that if you are
interested.

Clair