[Diy_efi] DIY-WB users - compare to high end

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 15 17:44:43 GMT 2004

How many DIY-WB users do we have out there?

Has anyone ever done a real side-by-side comparison for accuracy and more
importantly REPEATABILITY?

I've been using a DIY-WB for two years now, installed full time in my 1994
Mustang GT.  I logged this week for the first time in a while, the results
got me to wondering how good it is compared to the newer units?

My main interest would be to know that the DIY-WB gives the same results
each time.  Since I'm only tuning one car everything is relative and
repeatability becomes the most important.

Dan