[Diy_efi] 1227747 VSS signal??

N Schnell schnell200 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 02:37:34 GMT 2004

--===============91291478457659814==

--0-1867336983-1079922653=:47895

Thanks frederic,
Sound like it may work.  You wouldn't have a schematic of the set up by chance??

frederic <frederic at midimonkey.dyndns.org> wrote:
> I am installing a TBI system out of a 88 chev 1/2 ton into a 75 Nova. I have a 4000 pulse/mile speed pulse generator installed on the speedo cable. How do I get this thing to work with my computer? I think the instrument cluster "cleaned up" the signal in the truck? Will it work to just hook up the speed sensor wires directly to the ECM? Any help would be greatly appricated...

I wasn't able to get my 4k per mile speed sensor to talk directly to the
749 ECM for whatever reason, so I put a simple op-amp between the two
wired up for zero gain (using two 5.6K resistors). Worked fine. You
might have to do the same.

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-1867336983-1079922653=:47895

<DIV>Thanks frederic,</DIV>
<DIV>Sound like it may work.&nbsp; You wouldn't have a schematic of the set up by chance??</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>frederic &lt;frederic at midimonkey.dyndns.org&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
--0-1867336983-1079922653=:47895--