[Diy_efi] Re: looking for help with a prom N82S181

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Sat Nov 13 07:13:31 GMT 2004

Alright!  Customer brought their Truck back today, and I was given enough
time to try my new eprom with adapter.  It Works!!!  And the resulting
emissions readings were very surprising.  I'll be adding to my webpage
over the weekend filling it all out.  But I've got some of the info
already up.  I've got listings of the after repairs emissions.  And I did
follow the trace for the chip enable pin and it did go right to a 16 pin
dip!  The check engine lamp being out was the first clue.  But the best
part is there doesn't seem to be any loss in power, and honestly I believe
it is better than it was.  And the emissions are well within the limits
now.  I swear co2 went up!  I truly want to thank everyone that helped me.
 On to the next project!

Thanks,

Marcello A. Belloli

My webpage    http://home.comcast.net/~hexibot43/MarcellosPage.htm