[Diy_efi] Pulse width meter

Daniel Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 29 04:10:08 GMT 2004

Yes,

I've just finished another project using this technique.  In another month
or so I will be posting some info on this kind of circuit.  In the meantime
if you want to design your own you are looking for a sample & hold circuit.
Go to Digi-Key.com and download the data sheet on a LF198/LF398.  I used two
LF398's and some other components for my system. Check out this link, it is
where I started to understand how to turn Pw into voltage.

http://homepages.which.net/~paul.hills/Circuits/RxDecoder/RxDecoder.html

Good luck,

Dan