[Diy_efi] Holden VT Commodore ECU

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Mon Nov 29 23:04:55 GMT 2004

Yeh thats right,  ya need to match the pcm/ecm to the bcm and in turn have a
key/remote that is happy with the bcm.  so in short to rip the gear from 1
vt and put it into another requires either the use of a tech 2 to the
rematching of the pcm to the bcm or you need all 3 item from the same series
car ....vt has many bcm's ......have fun

Justin Albury