[Diy_efi]

MC Ayres mcayres at mcmsys.com
Wed Oct 6 20:10:50 GMT 2004

I'm new to the list and would like to ask a few questions to
the rest of you.

I'm in the process of trying to build a very simple fuel
injection system for a 2 cylinder motorcycle. Open loop
system looking at TPS and RPM only. I saw some old projects
that might give me some ideas on your site but all the links
are dead. Does anyone have a good link to them?

Also about two years ago I remember reading about a kit some
group was putting together to build their own circuit. From
what I remember it was from Australia and the software was
fully programmable. They were able to set it up for a
lawnmower to a 12 injector V-6. Does anyone know of this??

If anyone out there has any suggestions that might help me
in this project please advise.

THANKS for the list and I'm looking forward to looking at
all the archive postings to see if there is any good info.