[Diy_efi] Mopar PCM info

clair.davis at charter.net clair.davis at charter.net
Thu Oct 14 00:49:53 GMT 2004

David,
I'm glad you're making some good progress on the Mopar code.  Seems like
there's not been much progress on any of the Mopar parts since they first
came out in the 80's, and most of the "upgrades" have been through patches
or bleeds of some sort.  As soon as I come up with some good questions, I'll
shoot them your way.

Clair
FTWTX