[Diy_efi] GM EFI ECU Question....

Scott Appe scottappe at charter.net
Fri Oct 15 03:50:21 GMT 2004

I am interested in the names of those who can reprogram MEFI3 & MEFI4 ecms.
I have a 383 small block with aluminum fast burn heads, LT4 hotcam, and
Ramjet intake & throttle body.  I am using the stock 350 Ramjet MEFI4 ecm
with O2 sensor, but it is a little lean on the top end.  I also don't like
the desired idle RPM and rev limiter setting.

Scott