[Diy_efi] Re: VW Surge / Expansion Tank Line Routing

Karl Walter krw at efn.org
Wed Oct 20 15:15:52 GMT 2004

I have used a setup that works well on tanks with no slosh baffels inside.
 I use a low pressure pickup pump, universal Facet style, diaphram type,
taht feeds a 1 liter container, about 4" daimeter, and 6" tall, then the
hi press pump draws from the bottom of that.  I have it on a suburban that
was origionallt carbed, and it works well even off road 4x4ing.

--Karl