[Diy_efi] MOPAR PCM info available

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 26 03:22:43 GMT 2004

Hey all,
I have been hacking around with the Mopar PCM's... mostly 97, but have
obtained a 98 PCM, which also drove the dash via the CCD bus...
They have 2 28F010 Flash proms, a 68HC16Z2 main CPU, a 68HC11K4 for ignition
and a 68HC11D3 for fuel.
I also have a Mopar Performance PCM for my truck, so I was able to dump it's
flash as well and compare to my stock PCM... Major differences are the
stocker has a 5200 RPM redline/rev limit, MP has a 6000 RPM limit,
shift points with the stocker are 4800 RPM, and 5200 with the MP PCM.
then better fuel and spark cal's as well for better performance.
I have all the info so far up at:
http://www.nancyknowshomes.com/dodge/97PCM/pcm.htm
Let me know what you think!