[Diy_efi] Mopar PCM

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 26 15:41:01 GMT 2004

 Hmm... I bet the ones with SCI LOL...
I'm not sure, because SCI is normally done with just a MAX-232 to convert to
serial...
Heck, even the OBD-II is simple... I have the CarCode scantool from www
obd-2.com and it's basically a PIC microcontroller and a few passive
components, and it does all 3 modes (PWN, VPW and ISO-9141-2) Plus now it
also does CAN...
I'm going to tap direct to the CPU's SCI and hook it to the adapter I built
for my HC11 Eval board and see what comes across...
I know the HC16 is the master and basically does menial single sensor/output
tasks along with sending proper data to the fuel and ignition HC11's...
Maybe there will be some insight there??