[Diy_efi] anyone doing GM TBI ECU's?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Thu Oct 28 04:43:28 GMT 2004

The GM TBI systems are about the most well understood computers out =
there.  Be prepared to spend some time reading, you'll be able to find =
out as much as you want to about it.  Start with the programming 101 =
article which describes the truck TBI computer.  Go to tunercat.com and =
download the demo, and you can see the tables and get a feel for how =
they work.

--steve=20