[Diy_efi] Fuel Rail Boss ID for small o-ring Inj.

silvershad0w at netzero.net silvershad0w at netzero.net
Tue Sep 7 22:52:04 GMT 2004

Thanks for the info on the specific injector 1370, good to hear they have the GM style connector.  The website I posted not only had the wrong picture, but stated the injectors as high impedance also... I hope they got the flow rate right (550cc at 80%) or else I'll be wasting a couple hundrded bucks on injectors if they are too small.  I haven't been able to find any other source on that particular part # to verify the advertised flow rate.

If you can get back to me with the fuel rail ID, either on or off list that would be great.  Another guy just posted on msefi just a few hours ago asking about the diameter of small o-ring Nissan injectors he bought off ebay, looks like I'm not the only one seeking this info.  I will forward the measurement to him if and when I receive it from you.  I'm sure this will help several people with prototyping/choosing injectors, etc.

Thanks,
John C.