[Diy_efi] Fuel Line pressure drop calculations

cobraman at insightbb.com cobraman at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 8 19:41:35 GMT 2004

No links or calcs, but I used pre-made 3/8 steel tubing w/ male flair ends
connected to 37 deg. (06 or 08 - don't remember) flair fittings. Get two long
pieces and cut one end off each, remove the mail fitting and add the female
pieces. Start from both ends and work towards the middle.  Join the ends w/
copper ferrel fitting union. Use 300 psi push on (special) rubber hose for
vibration connection. No clamps anywhere and 300 psi capability. TomS