[Diy_efi] 96-97 vortec swap

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Thu Sep 9 21:26:04 GMT 2004

Why don't you keep the evap system intact?  I'm putting a '98 vortec =
into my old Monte Carlo and that's the plan so far.  There's a pressure =
sensor on the gas tank that you'll need, plus the lines and cannister =
itself.

> Swap the whole thing to a '730 ecu.  Anybody run a vortec=20
> system with the old ecu?

Ward Spoonmore had some notes on running a vortec with an older computer =
in the archives.

What kind of transmission did the donor have, and what are you using?

--steve