[Diy_efi] 96-97 vortec swap

Karl Walter krw at efn.org
Sat Sep 11 14:35:14 GMT 2004

I found a source for an "offraod" programmed ECM, i.e. no emissions, from
SpeedScene http://www.speedscenewiring.com/programming_vtec.htm

Maybe this would end up being he easiest and least expensive way to go.

Yes, I know better than to start an OBD II swap with out having the entire
doner vehicle on hand, but this was an abandoned project, and the price
was right.