[Diy_efi] false myths

Murray Gill mjgill
Fri Apr 1 01:26:51 UTC 2005

Phil,
Being an absolute EFI newbie, I was finding Gary's posts excellent and
compelling.  He makes an assertion and then supports it with explanation.
It would be useful if you were to explain where you think he is mistaken in
his assertions and to explain why you think he is mistaken. (After all it
was not that big a paragraph he wrote, so it would not take that much time.)
This way, we'll all learn something and if you're right I'm sure Gary will
be pleased to have his knowledge base updated too.
Please fill in the "holes".
MG