[Gmecm] MAF sensor tech info

Rick McLeod dunvegan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 17:01:18 UTC 2005

Thanks, Mark, but been there, done that w/ no help. I
can swap in a known good MAF and reset codes and all
works. I can put that bad MAF in a different car and
it sets codes. Therefore, I am reasonably confident
it's the MAF, therefore my quest to repair and save a
few hundred greens, since I have 2 that are t---s up
on the bench!