[Gmecm] MAF sensor tech info

Darryl M Gilbert dgilbert78 at juno.com
Tue Aug 2 17:17:42 UTC 2005

Hello: I once repaired a MAF on my daughters Mazda. I used a cutoff wheel
on a dremmel tool to carefully cut the top off. Then there is this clear
gel splooged all over everything. In her case one of the wires that
connect the circuit to the outside world connections had broken off. I
was lucky enough to actually get some solder to stick it back on. Was
spot welded, but had no spot welder that small Ha! If your failure is
something like that you might get lucky, if not you will probably be
outta luck
take care
Darryl..