[Diy_efi] TurboCad, mech dwgs from ppl on this group ?

Mike niche at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 4 14:36:10 UTC 2005

Thanks Bernd,

Never heard of this program, good idea, I will look out for it  :)

Hey, you still got the golf with the timing issue (?), I cant recall if
you said you'd fitted the cap you picked up from me, if you didnt
use it, can I drop by one day and get it back, I think mine got stressed
when I tested it on a leakage tester and might need to swap  :(

You no longer self employed, I still am, its a bit of a bugger, ups
and downs with knobs on, but lots of activity with little profit  ?

*grin*

Recall you had a web site with a EFI schema, have you dropped
that and moved on ?

Look forward to hearing from you on or off group,

Rgds

Mike

At 11:11 PM 8/1/05, you wrote:
>On Monday 01 August 2005 21:58, Mike wrote:
>
>> Just about to try out Turbo Cad, and curious if people have any
>> example drawings of EFI related projects they would be prepared
>> to let me have a look at or discuss ?
>
>Give VariCAD a shot as well. I've been using it off and on for the
>past 3 years, though not for EFI-related things.  Exceedingly
>negative spare time.
>
>3D modelling is fairly intuitive. Interference checks, volumes, mass
>and basic calculation such as for fasteners and beams are built in.
>Though the latter could be better integrated.
>
>VariCAD's big advantage is that it runs on Linux (as well as the
>unspoken thing).
>
>--
>/"\ Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
>\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!
> X   against HTML mail     | Copy me into your ~/.signature
>/ \  and postings          | to help me spread!

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au