[Diy_efi] TurboCad, mech dwgs from ppl on this group ?

dh at busb.com dh at busb.com
Sat Aug 6 19:02:57 UTC 2005

My experience is that the interface to Autocad is much better for precision
work where the input would be by keyboard instead of  mouse.  Three
diminisional work is much simpler in Autocad, once you understand the
principals of data entry in the Acad system.

Autocad light is not a 3-D system.  So thousands are required for Acad in
3-D.  Own an older version.

So, Bernd, where might one get a copy of VCAD for evaluation - especially a
L copy?

dh