[Gmecm] GM connectors and color coded wiring

William Lucke william.lucke at highspeedlink.net
Fri Aug 12 17:12:40 UTC 2005

Formerly, www.roseandwrenches.biz had been recommended on this list for
sourcing GM connectors. That site is now gone.
Is there another good place to get GM connectors and hookup wire in GM
color codes? I have an application for which I have been building a single
harness out of the donor and recipient vehicle harnesses, and I would like
to start making new harnesses from scratch, but I need to find where to get
the raw materials.

Will