[Gmecm] GM ecm connectors

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 16:03:36 UTC 2005

"I have no affiliation to eBay or the seller but this
might interest
you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TPI-Camaro-Wiring-Harness-1227730-ECM-Connectors_W0QQitemZ7992537140

Cheers,
Mike"

Well thanks for the heads up but I no longer need the
connectors. All of the 3 plug GM ecm's used the same
style for the 32 pin connectors but locating tabs and
color coding varied depending on application. I
actually robbed my connectors from the ecm in a
cadillac deville. If one were in a pinch you can
simply find a 32 pin connector and if the locating
tabs were different you could simply remove them from
the connector body and it will work ok, but I prefer
to just find one that fits. The junkyard is still a
good source for them just take your ecm with you to
check fitment...............