[Diy_efi] Olds 403 MPFI Project

Justin justin justin_email at lycos.com
Thu Aug 18 03:45:40 UTC 2005

--===============1547419318==

--_----------=_1124336052289610

 The Olds 350's in the 76-79 Cadillac Sevilles had port injection
manifolds that will swap over to an olds 403 then you can just use
updated electronics to run it.  Do you guys know if there is a flyback
type board that will support these injectors for use with the 730 ecm?=20
If there is you could use that ecm with the stock injectors.  - Justin