[Gmecm] 7747 High BLM at idle

charles at taildragger.info charles at taildragger.info
Fri Aug 19 15:16:32 UTC 2005

Yeah, I'm able to see exactly which cell I'm in using the winALDL program.
 When I'm in gear, it's in a different cell, and things seem normal.  When
I go to park, it switches to another cell and the BLMs in that cell go way
up.  I'm not just looking at a BLM stream, I'm looking at a table of
recent or averaged BLM values as a function of VE table cell.

I could just try to tune it out with the VE table, but I find it hard to
believe that the table is nearly perfect everyplace except one cell which
is way, way off.  Has anyone on the list had such a thing; where the
factory table was almost perfect except for one or two cells?

Thanks for the help.