[Gmecm] 7747 High BLM at idle

DV Fagan dvfagan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 03:33:02 UTC 2005

Charles,
One more thought.. Turn the ignition on and wait 30
seconds.  Turn it off.  The IAC valve should now be
closed.  Disconnect the IAC electrical plug and then
start it.  If you have to give it throttle to keep it
running, do it.  Check your BLM #.  The IAC may be
carboned up and stuck open, requiring more fuel for
good O2 values.
Dennis