[Gmecm] Idle problem

matthew10_5 at netzero.net matthew10_5 at netzero.net
Sun Aug 21 21:08:44 UTC 2005

--===============1574720311==

----__JWM__J59e2.1cfbS.3f54M

I have discovered that when the "CEL" flashes rapidly it means that the Eprom has a problem. It could be a bad connection or even a bad burn. Also an incorrect checksum does this. Okay back to the subjest.
My question is two fold. One, ( Using the 7747-mine.ecu to edit my bin) I have been unable to bring my idle RPM down to 750. Every attribute that deals with engine RPM on this TBI 305 has been set to around 750 RPM. When the ECU enters the close loop mode the idle stays at 1000 RPM no matter what is done. The butterfly are set correctly and the IAC sets itself to around 30 to acheive 1000 RPM. Is there some other reason I cannot control the Idle where I want it?
Question Two:  What is the  Differance between " VE as % {FL1} " and " VE as% {FL2} "?
Thanks..Fred

----__JWM__J59e2.1cfbS.3f54M

<P>I have discovered that when the "CEL" flashes rapidly it means that the Eprom has a problem. It could be a bad connection or even a bad burn. Also an incorrect checksum does this. Okay back to the subjest.</P>
<P>My question is two fold. One, ( Using the 7747-mine.ecu to edit my bin) I have been unable to bring my idle RPM down to 750. Every attribute that deals with engine RPM on this TBI 305 has been set to around 750 RPM. When the ECU enters the close loop mode the idle stays at 1000 RPM no matter what is done. The butterfly are set correctly and the IAC sets itself to around 30 to acheive 1000 RPM. Is there some other reason I cannot control the Idle where I want it? </P>
<P>Question Two:&nbsp; What is the&nbsp; Differance between " VE as % {FL1} " and " VE as% {FL2} "?</P>
<P>Thanks..Fred</P></html>

----__JWM__J59e2.1cfbS.3f54M--