[Diy_efi] Fuel pump run time with key on

Gianmarco Rizzo (BE/EAS) gianmarco.rizzo at ericsson.com
Mon Aug 22 10:34:14 UTC 2005

as  someone else already pointed out, there should be a one-way valve in =
the fuel pump, and the fuel pressure regulator on the other side of the =
rail. these should keep the pressure in the rail. if fuel drains back to =
the tank, then either the valve or the fuel pressure regulator are not =
working properly. or there is a leak somewhere else.

gm