[Diy_efi] Fuel pump run time with key on

Ben sappyse107 at 60degreev6.com
Mon Aug 22 20:22:03 UTC 2005

2 seconds doesn't cut it after its been sitting all night. It has to
pump the air out of the lines first before there is any fuel pressure,
so I need it on for about 10 seconds.  You can hear when its ready to
fire from the fuel pump whine changing as pressure builds.

Yes, im set on not dropping the gas tank again unless the pump dies.

I haven't found any variables for the pump though, which is why I was
asking if there is such a variable in any of the computers, so I know
what to look for.

Ben