[Gmecm] Idle problem

matthew10_5 at netzero.net matthew10_5 at netzero.net
Wed Aug 24 03:31:19 UTC 2005

--===============1498496220==

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

Your right about one thing. The ASDL interface does play a trick with the RPM. In my case it does ok until you move the shifter out of park,  then the IAC will open up to 145 which puts the RPM at about 2100..SCARRRRRRY if your not ready. Unplug the ASDL and it comes back to normal.
I still think that there is a missing  attribute in my ECM file that deals with this (mine 7477.ecu). Are there any other ECU files for 7747's?
I have compared all the idle adustments in my bin with several other stock bins for 350cid and 305cid and they are all set to 1000 RPM. I guess I'll keep playing with it.
One reader suggest that it might be a vaccuum leak. This not the case but, It was interesting to discover that all GM PVC Valves have different flow rates for different CID's.
Fred

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

<P>I still think that there is a missing&nbsp; attribute in my ECM file that deals with this (mine 7477.ecu). Are there any other ECU files for 7747's?</P>
<P>I have compared all the idle adustments in my bin with several other stock bins for 350cid and 305cid and they are all set to 1000 RPM. I guess I'll keep playing with it.</P>
<P>One reader suggest that it might be a vaccuum leak. This not the case but, It was interesting to discover that all GM PVC Valves have different flow rates for different CID's.</P>
<P>Fred</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></html>

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM--