[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 6, Issue 28

Bill Washington bill.washington at nec.com.au
Thu Aug 25 02:54:45 UTC 2005

Mike,
    Although it may have been done, I have not heard of any older, (ie
mechanical injection) diesels having CATs or particulate filters fitted.
The newer common rail diesels however I believe have CATs fitted, and
the latest diesel Peugeots and Citroens certainly have particulate
filters which have a replacement interval of 120,000km.

Best Regards
Bill